Our luxurious leather creams are made with a formula customised for Alessandro Shoes by Italian manufacturer - Kenda Farben. Since 1963, Kenda Farben played a significant role in the advance of footwear finishing process. Today, Kenda Farben remains Italy's leading specialist in the production of polishes, waxes and dyes for leather.
- Leather Cream, 100% Made In Italy.
- Maybe used on a wide range of leather products including footwear, handbags and other leather goods.
- Nourishes, conditions and revitalises the colour of leather
- Aids in touch up of slight scratches and other wear marks.
- Leaves a slight sheen upon buffing
- Note: Ensure the product has properly dried before use to avoid colour runs.
Application on Leather Products:
1. Remove any previous wax, dust or debris from the leather product before use by using a soft cleaning cloth or horse hair brush.
2. Using a soft and clean cotton cloth , apply a small amount of cream on to the leather product and gently continue application on the surface of the product by massaging the leather in small circulator motions. Do avoid over-application to prevent colour runs onto items in contact.
3. Allow the product to air- dry.
4. Using a clean and soft cloth buff the leather item for smooth and slight sheen finish.